The conference series ICISS (International Conference on Information
Systems Security), held annually, provides a forum for disseminating
the latest research results in information and systems security. This year's
conference is at the Eastern Zonal Cultural Center in Kolkata, India.
It will feature 4 keynote talks, 17 regular papers, and 4 short papers.
This year, the conference will feature the following speakers for the keynote
lectures. Click on the talk title for the abstract and a bio of the speaker.
- Angelos Keromytis, Symantec Research Labs Europe and Associate Professor, Columbia University. Topic:
Voice over IP: Risks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
Nataraj Nagaratnam, Distinguished Engineer and CTO, IBM India Software Lab, New Delhi.
Topic: Security for a Smart Planet
- Marc Dacier, Director, Symantec Research Labs Europe. Topic: The WOMBAT Attack Attribution Method: Some Results
- Venu Govindaraju, Director, Center for Unified Bioinformatics and Sensors, University of Buffalo, SUNY.
Topic: Biometrics and Security
- Tutorial 1: Side Channels in Cryptography. Speaker: Dr. Debdeep Mukhopadhyay, IIT Kharagpur, India.
- Tutorial 2: Web Applications Security Testing Methodologies.
Speakers: Nibin Varghese, Abhisek Datta, Abhinav Shrivastava, iViZ Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata, India
- Tutorial 3: Role Engineering and Role Mining. Speaker: Dr. Jaideep Vaidya,
Rutgers University, U.S.A.
- Tutorial 4: Access Control for Digital Libraries. Speaker: Dr. Aditya Bagchi,
ISI Kolkata, India
See more information on tutorials for schedule and further details.
See advance program for schedule and further details.
- Gaurav Gupta and Josef Pieprzyk. Database Relation Watermarking Resilient Against Secondary Watermarking Attacks
- Bing Liang, Yingjiu Li, Changshe Ma, Tieyan Li and Robert Deng. On The Untraceability of Anonymous RFID Authentication Protocol with Constant Key-Lookup
- Debapriyay Mukhopadhyay and Indranil Saha. Quantitative Analysis of a Probabilistic Non-Repudiation Protocol through Probabilistic Model Checking (short paper)
- Ravi Mukkamala, Vishnu Kamisetty and Pawankumar Yedugani. Detecting and Resolving Misconfigurations in Role-Based Access Control (short paper)
- P Bera, Pallab Dasgupta and S K Ghosh. Formal Verification of Security Policy Implementations in Enterprise Networks
- Jonathan White and Brajendra Panda. Automatic Identification of Critical Data Items in a Database to Mitigate the Effects of Malicious Insiders
- Ge Fu, Hong Zhu, Yucai Feng and Yingjiu Li. Robust Damage Assessment for Corrupted Database Systems Based on Inter-Transaction Dependencies
- Sukriti Bhattacharya and Agostino Cortesi. A Generic Distortion Free Watermarking Technique for Relational Databases
- Matt Smart and Eike Ritter. Remote Electronic Voting with Revocable Anonymity
- Michael Reiter, Vyas Sekar, Chad Spensky and Zhenghao Zhang. Making Peer-Assisted Content Distribution Robust to Collusion Using Bandwidth Puzzles
- Ping Chen, Hai Xiao, Bing Mao and Li Xie. DROP: Detecting Return-Oriented Programming Malicious Code
- Massimiliano Masi, Rosario Pugliese and Francesco Tiezzi. On secure implementation of an IHE XUA-based protocol for authenticating healthcare professionals
- Vanessa Frias-martinez, Salvatore Stolfo and Angelos Keromytis. BARTER: Behavior Profile Exchange for Behavior-Based Admission and Access Control in MANETs
- Jeff Zarnett, Patrick Lam and Mahesh Tripunitara. Method-Specific Java Access Control via Proxy Objects using Annotations (short paper)
- Lorenzo Martignoni, Roberto Paleari and Danilo Bruschi. A framework for behavior-based malware analysis in the cloud
- Michael Adjedj, Julien Bringer, Herve Chabanne and Bruno Kindarji. Biometric Identification over Encrypted Data Made Feasible
- Sangeeta lal, Kritika Jain, Naveen Kumar and Shrikant Ojha. TWIS - A Lightweight Block Cipher
- Zhen Zhang, Kane Kim, Myeong-Ho Kang, Tianran Zhou, Byung-Ho Chung, Sin-Hyo Kim and Sokjoon Lee. An E-cash Based Implementation Model for Facilitating Anonymous Purchasing of Information Products
- Nagaraja Kaushik Gampa, Rohit Ashok Khot and Kannan Srinathan. Let Only The Right One In: Privacy Management Scheme for Social Networks (short paper)
- Cuauhtemoc Mancillas-Lopez, Debrup Chakraborty and Francisco Rodriguez-Henriquez. On Some Weaknesses in the Disc Encryption Schemes EME and EME2
- Zhiyao Liang and Rakesh Verma. Correcting and Improving the NP Proof of Cryptographic Protocol Insecurity