Workshop Chair: Silvio Savarese
Important dates at a glance:
|Deadline for proposal submission
|| November 22, 2009
|Notification of acceptance
||January 13, 2010
||June 13, 14 and 18, 2010
List of accepted workshops
Call for proposals
Proposals for workshops are solicited for the 2010 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR 2010) in San Francisco, CA. Workshops will take place on June 13, 14 and 18, 2010, at the same venue as CVPR, the Hyatt Regency San Francisco.
Appropriate subjects for workshops include topics from computer vision as well as related fields or application areas. We solicit workshops that can appeal to a significant cross-section of the community and whose organizers have a strong track record in the field. Workshop proposals can be sent to the Workshops Chair, Silvio Savarese (silvio at umich.edu). A proposal should include the following information:
- Title, topic and sample call for papers;
- Brief paragraph justifying the workshop, including relationship to previous workshops, if appropriate. Please address questions such as: Why is the proposed workshop interesting for the community? What are the elements of novelty?
- Names and email contact of organizers;
- Proposed length of workshop (1/2 day, 1 day or 2 days);
- Tentative program committee, and invited speakers, if any;
- Estimated attendance;
- Estimated number of submissions and acceptance rate;
- Specify if a poster session will be included;
- Estimated breakdown between number of orals, posters and invited papers;
- Date restrictions or preferences;
- Special space or equipment requests, if any;
The deadline for all workshop proposals is November 22, 2009. Decisions are made by January 13 2010.
For any additional information please contact Silvio Savarese, CVPR 2010 Workshops Chair; email: silvio at umich.edu